The DVTCare Personal Circulation Assistant is designed to help prevent the occurence of blood clots in the deep veins of the legs, known as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
The DVTCare Ca5 aids in the prevention of DVT by applying pneumatic compression to the lower leg thereby increasing venous velocity and preventing venous stasis.
Hospitals have been using similar blood clot prevention devices for decades, and with great success. However, never before has this therapy been able to be continued at home with such convenience.
Indications for Use
- Aid in the prevention of deep vein thrombosis
- Enhance blood circulation
- Diminish post-operative pain and swelling
- Reduce wound healing time
- Aid in the treatment and assistance in healing of:
- Stasis dermatitis
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Arterial and diabetic leg ulcers
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Reduction of edema in the lower limbs
- Portable, lightweight and compact design
- Battery back-up unit will function for hours without being plugged into a wall outlet
- Clear display: Pressure feedback display provides simple and effective feedback on the unit’s performance
- DVT Care CA5 – Instructions for Use
- DVT Care Compressible Limb Sleeve Small – Instructions for Use
- DVT Care Compressible Limb Sleeve Large – Instructions for Use
- DVT Care Compressible Limb Sleeve XLarge – Instructions for Use
User Guide Video
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!