Advanced Therapy for Quadriceps Strengthening
The Kneehab XP is an innovative and clinically-proven device that offers Multipath NMES for quadriceps strengthening and improved knee stability. Our patented MultipathTM stimulation technology delivers accurately coordinated quadriceps contractions to accelerate recovery so you can get back to your normal activities. Published research has shown Multipath to be more effective at restoring strength and function than standard physical therapy or standard NMES. Integrating Kneehab XP into knee care before and after surgery can help promote early quadriceps strengthening and knee stability.
Candidates for Multipath NMES – presenting with disuse atrophy of the VMO/quadriceps muscles:
- Pre and Post Surgical – total knee replacement
- Sports Injuries – ACL, LCL, MCL, PCL repair
- Degenerative Conditions – osteoarthritis
- Knee Joint Conditions – patella femoral syndrome
Advanced Therapy for Quadriceps StrengtheningPre and Post Surgical – total knee replacement Sports Injuries – ACL, LCL, MCL, PCL repair Degenerative Conditions – osteoarthritis Knee Joint Conditions – patella femoral syndrome
Kneehab XP incorporates Multipath™, a patented breakthrough stimulation technology that delivers highly focused, accurately coordinated quadriceps contractions. Multipath delivers multi-directional currents designed to recruit maximum muscle fiber and trigger stronger muscle contractions resulting in earlier post surgical outcomes.
Kneehab XP indications for use:
- Muscle re-education of the quadriceps
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion of the knee joint
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy in the quadriceps
- Early post-surgical quadriceps strengthening and improved post-surgical knee stability secondary to quadriceps strengthening
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Management of intractable pain and relief of pain associated with arthritis
- Adjunctive treatment in the management of acute, post-surgical or post-traumatic pain
- Adjunctive therapy in reducing the level of pain and symptoms associated with osteoarthritis of the knee
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!