From the makers of the Miami Lumbar®, the OAM Rigid Lumbar offers you a discrete look with endless options.
- Slim or regular, 10 pre-cut sizes or universal.
- Different panels for different control, modular to allow you to remove as the patient heals.
- Designed to provide relief from chronic or acute back pain by unloading pressure off the lumbar discs and shifting pressure to the abdominal region
- Indicated for chronic or acute lower back pain, lumbar muscle and ligamentus strains and sparins, discogenic disc disease or postural support
- Manufactured from a lightweight breathable material for a cool and comfortable fit, also includes with anterior and posterior moldable insert and anatomically designed posterior gel insert
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!
- osteoporotic bone collapse in the thoracic and lumbar spine
- hyperkyphosis with chronic back pain
Mode of Action
- initial stabilization of the spine after osteoporotic bone collapse
- activation of the back muscles strengthens the spine and reduces hyperkyphosis
- reduces the patient’s pain and promotes activity
One for all.
Building on the modularity of the Miami Lumbar LSO, the TLSO Kit helps you reduce your inventory, while enabling you to properly and confidently fit nearly every patient you see. The Miami Lumbar universal belt, a selection of panels, and a T-Connector Kit are all you need on-hand.
Easy to fit.
Simply fit the Miami Lumbar LSO as you normally would. Then, set the desired height of the anterior and posterior thoracic extensions, adjust the twin-angle hinges and cinch down the trimmable shoulder straps to secure your patient in one of the most customizable off-theshelf TLSO’s on the market.