- Constructed of Kuhl™ perforated neoprene, allowing moisture to escape, while retaining heat and providing compression
- 4 way stretch of neoprene ensures brace conforms to contour of hand
- Aluminum palmal stay is removable and malleable
- Patented patient assist strap makes one-handed application easy
- Universal sizing reduces inventory needs
- Perforated materials for breathability
- Universal size reduces stocking needs
- Adjustable pull and lacing system fastens with one hand
- Anatomically contoured palmal stay is malleable for customization and removable for “step-down” rehabilitation
- The brace fits below the palmar crease for full finger dexterity
- Dorsal stay pod can be moved proximal or distal for desired level of dorsiflexion restriction
- On small hands, they eyelets will clamshell over the laces for a smooth overlap
- Treating ulnar side wrist pain through comfortable gel buttressing and compression, the UAB helps stabilize the DRUJ, decreasing pain and increasing function
- Place Gel pad against the Ulnar Styloid
- Different gel buttress configurations for best fit against Ulnar Styloid
One splint acts as a Boxer’s Fracture splint (ulnar gutter),Radial Gutter splint, and Middle & Ring Finger splint.
- Provides positioning for fractures or injuries to metacarpals, phalanges, MCP and IP joints
- Universal size, Right and Left
- Straps infinitely adjustable for fit and comfort (pain & swelling)
- Distal buddy strapping eliminates rotation of the finger
- Padded stays are malleable and allow for customized fit
- Reversible – one splint acts as a Boxer’s Fracture splint (ulnar gutter), Radial Gutter splint, and Middle & Ring Finger splint
Wave good-bye to Sugar-Tong Splints and Munster Casts!
A fresh alternative to painstaking casting and splinting procedures
- Controls forearm pronation/supination
- Allows elbow flexion/extension
- Simple and fast application
- Comfortable fit
- Easily adjusted
- Step-down capability
- The CMC Controller Plus is designed specifically to treat dysfunction of the thumb CMC joint.
- Completely trimable so that it can be customized to each patient.
- Two sizes, right and left will keep your inventory to a minimum.
- The patient assist strap makes for simple, independent application.
- Low profile design leaves wrist and fingers free for unrestricted motion.
- The sling strap offers additional support to keep the CMC joint seated and opens the web space encouraging a functional resting position.
- The malleable stay hugs and lifts the head of the metacarpal while simultaneously seating the basilar joint aiding in pain relief.
- Compression and comfortable wrist support effective for Treatment of Ulnar Wrist Pain where compression of the wrist (squeeze) provides relief.
- Universal; fits both the right and left wrist
- Easy application
- Non-slip interior prevents slippage without a tourniquet effect
- Perforated to let moisture escape
The Form Fit OA Wraparound is a cost effective, low-profile option for patients with mild to moderate unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis. The Dynamic Force Strap tensions as the leg extends, providing pain relief in a single pull motion.
The slim polycentric hinge design and breathable material offers a discreet and comfortable fit. Dot-coded color wrap closures allows for a simple donning procedure for the user.
The success of an articular cartilage repair is dependent upon patient compliance during the rehabilitation process and the protocol is based on restricted cartilage load combined with gradual increase in activity. Many rehabilitation protocols suggest partial weight-bearing as the standard of care for successful outcomes. However, patient compliance to partial weight-bearing instructions with crutches has been shown to be inconsistent.
The Rebound Cartilage is a protective functional solution designed to support regeneration of the knee cartilage after repair procedures such as Microfracture, OATS and (M)ACI. Based on the clinically-proven 3-Points of Leverage System and patented Cartilage Protection Straps,™ joint unloading is maintained in flexion for protection of the cartilage during the healing process.
Cervical-Stim is the only osteogenesis stimulator approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a noninvasive, adjunctive treatment option for cervical fusion.1 The device uses pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) technology to increase fusion success in patients at high risk for non-fusion. With an overall clinical success rate of 84 percent, Cervical-Stim increases fusion success significantly by 22 percent when used adjunctively to surgery.1,2
- The only osteogenesis stimulator approved by the FDA for use in cervical fusion1
- Delivers broad PEMF treatment coverage for multilevel fusion1
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing
- Lightweight, all-in-one unit with no cords allows unrestricted patient mobility during treatment
- Built-in daily monitoring software to track patient compliance