Total Knee 2000 is polycentric knee joint offering comfort, natural gait, and shock absorption through adjustable stance flexion.
Total Knee 2000 offers shock absorption, comfort and a natural gait
Toe clearance is provided through mid-swing shortening, preventing hip-hiking
The 3-phase hydraulic swing control accommodates changes in walking speed
Stance flexion can be adjusted, mimicking knee flexion during early stance, reducing shock and stress on the residual limb
- Polycentric knee with geometric locking system
- Swing control adjustment using 3-phase (3-valve) hydraulic system.
- Adjustable stance flexion
- Adjustable extension promoter
- Low build height, useful for long trans-femoral limbs or knee disarticulation
- 30mm (13/16″) pylon adaptability
- High knee flexion angle up to 150°
Level of limb difference: Knee disarticulation, Hip disarticulation and Transfemoral
Max patient weight: 100 kg (220 lbs)
Impact Level: Moderate and High