This cost-effective, single-upright knee brace is the perfect option to treat moderate MCL injuries, or mild combined ligament instabilities. With a diagonal DFS strap that tightens when the knee is extended, Trainer resists valgus forces and minimizes axial rotation. Its carbon steel range-of-motion hinge and injection-molded carbon shells are extremely durable, and an Adjustable Tibial Strap provides tibial capture and improved suspension. The Trainer knee brace is an excellent option for use in activities where a medial hinge may impede performance, or a padded shell covering is required.
Indications for Use
- Mild to moderate ligament laxity and acute management of Grade I and Grade II MCL sprains
- Recommended for low to medium contact/impact
- Single lateral upright & hinge to decrease discomfort in the medial compartment
- Extremely durable, injection-molded Triax® shells combine strength and flexibility
- Dynamic Force Strap® eliminates the need for a medial upright
- Dynamic Force Strap® tightens with extension to resist valgus forces and minimize axial rotation
- Tempered carbon steel ROM hinge with flex/ext stops
- Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) for improved suspension and fit
- Coolflex® sleeve provides breathable compression and comfort
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!