Trainer OA is a cost-effective, easy-to-fit solution for patients with mild to moderate unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis (OA).
Indications for Use
- Mild to moderate unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis
- For patients who prefer a “soft” brace
- For patients who have mild impairment of cognitive and/or manual dexterity
- Recommended for low to medium contact/impact
- With a diagonal Dynamic Force Strap that tightens when the knee is extended, Trainer OA is designed to resist either varus or valgus forces while minimizing axial rotation
- Its aluminum ROM hinge and injection-molded carbon shells are extremely durable for protection, yet malleable for customized fitting
- An Adjustable Tibial Strap captures the tibia for improved suspension and enables fine-tuned control over hinge depth for a more comfortable fit
- A Coolflex™ sleeve provides breathable compression and comfort
Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) for improved suspension and fit
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!