UltraWrap is a low-profile, wraparound, hinged knee product with an anterior hook-and-loop closure.
Ideal for patients who have difficulty applying a sleeve, the UltraWrap has four contouring pull points for ease of application. These pull points enable patients to correctly fit and easily secure the anterior closure of the garment. Removable, semi-rigid uprights with Accutrac™ hinges provide anatomically-accurate tracking, extension control and additional medial/lateral support.
For post-op/rehab applications, try the UltraWrap ROM model. Offering all the features of the standard UltraWrap model, the ROM model is further equipped with Accutrac ROM hinges, enabling flexion and extension control, including complete lockout.
Indications for Use
- Mild to moderate strains or sprains of the ACL, MCL, LCL & PCL
- Warmth, compression and proprioception
- UltraWrap ROM model for support with flexion/extension control
- Sturdy posterior, medial and lateral supports
- Standard UltraWrap model features Accutrac hinges with semirigid uprights and interchangeable extension stop
- Textured interior grips skin surface to reduce migration and stimulate neuroreceptors
- Removable, semi-rigid uprights provide medial/lateral support
- Ultra-soft, form-fitting Neoprene hybrid provides superior comfort and contours to the leg
- Elastic-bound garment for improved fit, compression and durability
- Non-binding, breathable popliteal cutout improves comfort
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!