When post-op care demands the best, the Bledsoe Extender Plus Brace meets the physicians’ needs. Adjustable from 22″ to 34″ (56 cm to 86 cm) in length and up to 34″ (86 cm) in leg circumference, this brace easily fits patients from 5′ (152 cm) to 6′ 5″ (196 cm) tall, and adapts as the patient progresses. The Bledsoe Extender Plus is so versatile there is no need for an expensive custom-fitted brace.
Indications for Use
This device is indicated for immediate application to knees for locked or limited motion control of knee during rehabilitation after operative procedures or injury to knee ligaments (MCL, LCL, ACL and PCL), patellar ligament, articular cartilage, meniscus, or stable or internally fixed fractures of tibial plateau, condyles, proximal tibia or distal femur.
- Fast, easy push-button length adjustment — no tools required.
- Quickly applies with fast, wrap-around strap design and no D-rings.
- Cool, open design reduces skin breakdown over long-term use.
- Four-point attachment and long-hinge arms provide superior control for recovering patients.
- Stable suspension from formed, double padded ankle plates.
- NEW! Over-center buckles for easy application.
- NEW! Post Op Hinge provides fast and easy adjustment with flexion limits of -10 to 110° and extension limits of -10 to 110° in 10° increments. No tools to adjust. The hinge can be locked in position from -10 to 40°.
- Hinge tie seals supplied for patient security and compliance.
- Optional shoe insert provides additional rotational control of the foot and lower leg.
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!