For the highest level of support and protection, the proven technology behind the classic CTi ligament knee brace is available with off-the-shelf convenience. Outfitted with anatomically-correct Accutrac hinges and flexible cuffs and buckles, the rock-solid CTi carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint. Breathable liners coated with bio-inert Ossur Sensil® Silicone ensure CTi OTS remains properly positioned on the leg, for optimal functional benefit.
Indications for Use
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- All activity levels
- Standard model for medium to high impact levels
- Pro Sport model for the highest impact levels
- Total Support System™ provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Hand-laminated, carbon composite frame construction supplies true rigid support
- Frame shape is low-profile and contours to the leg, making it suitable for a variety of physical activities
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee
- Proprietary Sensil® padding is comfortable and reduces migration
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on buckles and subshell improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
- Flexible subshell and Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) capture the tibia and allow adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit
- Constructed from non-corrosive materials, enabling use for water sports
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!