The knee orthosis utilizes two “Mackie Hinges” for use in the management of soft tissue flexion and/or extension contractures. The joints have removable knobs for a lower profile fit and better patient compliance. The knee orthosis is available in three pre-fabricated sizes, (small, medium and large), custom to measurements, and custom to cast.
- Bi-directional infinite angle settings in fractional increments
- Reduce chances of micro-tears to soft tissue and the inflammation they cause
- Increase flexion and extension range of motion
- Patient friendly for easy home use
- Lightweight with removable knobs
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!