CMF SpinaLogic® Bone Growth Stimulator
CMF SpinaLogic is a portable, battery-powered, micro-controlled, noninvasive bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct electromagnetic treatment to primary lumbar spinal fusion surgery for one or two levels.
New SpinaLogic design + Combined Magnetic Field (CMF) Technology =
- Comfortable – Anatomical cushioning and moldable padded belting
- Easy to use – Improved comfort, customized fit & one-button operation
- Lightweight – Soft, breathable fabrics ensure durability and comfort
- Noninvasive – Worn for only 30 minutes per day (shortest weartime available)
CMF OL1000™ Bone Growth Stimulator
CMF OL1000 Bone Growth Stimulators are portable, battery-powered medical devices indicated for use in the noninvasive treatment of an established nonunion fracture acquired secondary to trauma, excluding all vertebrae and flat bones.
The device has the following features:
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Easy-to-use & Noninvasive
- Requires simple, one-button operation
- Device is worn for only 30 minutes per day
- Can be used with internal or external fixation or over a cast