The Formfit® OA Ease knee brace with patented 3-Point Leverage System provides easy-to-wear relief from mild-to-moderate unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis.
The Formfit® OA Ease is a single upright brace with a Dynamic Force System™ strap designed to relieve pain from mild-to-moderate unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis (OA)
Its wraparound design is easy to apply and remove using simple rubber pull-tabs, color-coded guide dots, and strap tension indicator lines
This low-profile knee brace is comfortable, easy to use, and adapts to a variety of leg anatomies
The Formfit OA Ease can also be machine washed for effortless care
Rebound Post Op Knee offers a simple, versatile post-operative knee bracing solution for ROM control or immobilization.
Össur’s Rebound Post-Op Knee brace delivers controlled range of motion for the knee in an intuitive, quick-fitting design
Suitable for the average, tall and super small, the Rebound Post-Op Knee provides a secure, comfortable fit to users
*Fitting by a healthcare professional is required
COME BACK STRONG.
Our new easy-to-use post-op knee brace offers fast, simple application and adjustment through innovative strap, tab and buckle designs. The user-friendly X-ROM™ helps control and protect ROM with a quick-lock design and hinge pull-out stops. With four independently telescoping sliders and the ability to contour to the patient’s leg to aid varus and valgus support, the X-ROM comfortably accommodates a wide range of patient shapes and sizes.
Rebound DUAL offers flexible, comfortable, and reliable support for improved ligament stability, including ligament instability with osteoarthritis. Suitable for low-to-high impact activities as well as sliding sports.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-purpose length-adjustable upper frame accommodates the user’s height, helping to ensure the perfect fit, and enabling adjustment for varus/valgus alignment.
- Easily adjustable lightweight aluminum frame provides optimal comfort for the user. Breathable ActiveGrip™ calf liner with anti-migration capabilities.
The Formfit® Knee MCL provides external stability and protection for low to medium contact/impact activities and while recovering from injury. A unique, single hinged, hybrid wrap/sleeve design sets this brace apart from the competition. The lateral, range of motion hinge keeps the medial side free of obstruction. The Dynamic Force Strap aids in the resistance of valgus forces during knee extension, while the adjustable tibial strap improves suspension by minimizing slippage.
Indications for Use
- Mild to moderate medial collateral ligament (MCL) sprains (Grade I and Grade II)
- Designed specifically to address “Global” Knee Osteoarthritis
- Surgery is often delayed for Bi & Tricompartmental OA patients: Conservative care guidelines, patient logistical needs, necessary medical and behavioral improvements and the emotional readiness of the patient often cause delays. The Global OA addresses patient pain, provides stability and assists in mobility, helping patients through these times.
- Patella Sling The “Sling” allows for directional control of the patella and offers a slight tilt adjustment.
- Hybrid Wrap Around Format Closed calf section with a wrap around thigh section allows patients to adjust the size of the thigh to accommodate changes in girth.
- Soft, Comfortable Condyle Pads Soft, oversized Comfort Foam pads accommodate the inflamed bulbous knee.
- Thin Removable Trakaderm™ “U” Buttress This is a “positional buttress” which can be adjusted for each individual patient’s need. In addition it can be removed if not required as a therapeutic modality.
- Soft Durable Lycra Pre-Formed Popliteal Panel A thin, soft fabric in the popliteal area provides more comfort. This results in less skin irritation, an overall better fit and higher patient compliance.
- Reinforced hinge pockets provide durability and double as a built in pull up assist.
- Constructed of breathable lycra urethane laminate and spacer fabric.
- The ROM hinges are slightly offset to accommodate inflamed bulbous knees.
- With Range-of-Motion stops (included), brace can function as a knee immobilizer, a full range of motion brace, or anywhere in between
- Constructed of Kuhl™ perforated neoprene to maximize patient comfort and compliance
- Available in anterior closure and pull-up designs
- An ideal “return to sports” brace for post MCL and ACL injuries
- Low profile polycentric hinges replicate anatomical knee motion and eliminate “knee-knock” associated with braces of higher profile design
- Hinges are removable for easy brace cleaning
- Provides dynamic control of the patella reducing discomfort and enhancing recovery
- Trakaderm® U-shaped buttress allows for treatment of multiple patella indications and fine tuning the position of the patella no matter the malalignment
- One brace fits both left & right for less inventory
- Independent calf and thigh straps adjust for contours of the leg
- Low Profile and extremely durable
The success of an articular cartilage repair is dependent upon patient compliance during the rehabilitation process and the protocol is based on restricted cartilage load combined with gradual increase in activity. Many rehabilitation protocols suggest partial weight-bearing as the standard of care for successful outcomes. However, patient compliance to partial weight-bearing instructions with crutches has been shown to be inconsistent.
The Rebound Cartilage is a protective functional solution designed to support regeneration of the knee cartilage after repair procedures such as Microfracture, OATS and (M)ACI. Based on the clinically-proven 3-Points of Leverage System and patented Cartilage Protection Straps,™ joint unloading is maintained in flexion for protection of the cartilage during the healing process.
CTi ligament knee braces provide the ultimate combination of stabilization and protection of the knee joint. This truly custom-made brace uses Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops to glide with the knee and breathable liners coated with bio-inert Ossur Sensil® Silicone to reduce migration and skin irritation. Flexible cuffs and buckles employ SensEdge overmolding to eliminate pressure points. CTi custom knee braces are available in 3 models — Vapor, Standard and Pro Sport — and can be further customized with a variety of options, colors, designs and/or accessories.
Indications for Use
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Vapor model for low to medium impact levels
- Standard model for medium to high impact levels
- Pro Sport model for highest impact levels