- Neoprene construction provides an excellent fit of the hand and thumb
- Supports the MP and CMC joints while allowing full finger motion
- An excellent resting splint for thumb tendonitis and de Quervain’s Tendinitis
- Universal size – one size fits all
- Elasticized straps for comfortable compression
- Malleable stay offers excellent customization
- Perforated materials for breathability
- The adjustable lacing pull fastens with one hand
- Oblique thumb stay is malleable to allow for desired thumb position and rigid enough for excellent thumb stability
- One size right and one size left significantly reduces inventory
- Provides abduction control, angle adjustability, and easy reapplication
- Removable, malleable palmal stay and dorsal stays
- On small hands, the eyelets will clamshell over the laces for a smooth overlap
- The brace remains below the palmar crease and allows finger dexterity while securing the thumb
- Contour lateral stay pod for customized fit
- Constructed of Kuhl™ perforated neoprene, allowing moisture to escape, while retaining heat and providing compression
- 4 way stretch of neoprene ensures brace conforms to contour of hand
- Aluminum palmal stay is removable and malleable
- Patented patient assist strap makes one-handed application easy
- Universal sizing reduces inventory needs
- Perforated materials for breathability
- Universal size reduces stocking needs
- Adjustable pull and lacing system fastens with one hand
- Anatomically contoured palmal stay is malleable for customization and removable for “step-down” rehabilitation
- The brace fits below the palmar crease for full finger dexterity
- Dorsal stay pod can be moved proximal or distal for desired level of dorsiflexion restriction
- On small hands, they eyelets will clamshell over the laces for a smooth overlap
- Treating ulnar side wrist pain through comfortable gel buttressing and compression, the UAB helps stabilize the DRUJ, decreasing pain and increasing function
- Place Gel pad against the Ulnar Styloid
- Different gel buttress configurations for best fit against Ulnar Styloid
One splint acts as a Boxer’s Fracture splint (ulnar gutter),Radial Gutter splint, and Middle & Ring Finger splint.
- Provides positioning for fractures or injuries to metacarpals, phalanges, MCP and IP joints
- Universal size, Right and Left
- Straps infinitely adjustable for fit and comfort (pain & swelling)
- Distal buddy strapping eliminates rotation of the finger
- Padded stays are malleable and allow for customized fit
- Reversible – one splint acts as a Boxer’s Fracture splint (ulnar gutter), Radial Gutter splint, and Middle & Ring Finger splint
Wave good-bye to Sugar-Tong Splints and Munster Casts!
A fresh alternative to painstaking casting and splinting procedures
- Controls forearm pronation/supination
- Allows elbow flexion/extension
- Simple and fast application
- Comfortable fit
- Easily adjusted
- Step-down capability
- The CMC Controller Plus is designed specifically to treat dysfunction of the thumb CMC joint.
- Completely trimable so that it can be customized to each patient.
- Two sizes, right and left will keep your inventory to a minimum.
- The patient assist strap makes for simple, independent application.
- Low profile design leaves wrist and fingers free for unrestricted motion.
- The sling strap offers additional support to keep the CMC joint seated and opens the web space encouraging a functional resting position.
- The malleable stay hugs and lifts the head of the metacarpal while simultaneously seating the basilar joint aiding in pain relief.
- Compression and comfortable wrist support effective for Treatment of Ulnar Wrist Pain where compression of the wrist (squeeze) provides relief.
- Universal; fits both the right and left wrist
- Easy application
- Non-slip interior prevents slippage without a tourniquet effect
- Perforated to let moisture escape
Ideal for tendonitis, post-cast healing and soft tissue injuries, the Form Fit Thumb Spica offers superior comfort and fit. Supplemented by our patented Form Fit 3-dimensional molding technology allowing for varied padding thicknesses to conform to the hand, the Form Fit Thumb Spica is durable, lightweight and extremely easy to use.
- Patented Form Fit 3-dimensional molding technology allows us to vary padding thickness in strategic locations for superior comfort and fit
- Effective long-term immobilization and protection
- Adjustable radial and palmar stays
- Adjustable design for customized fit
- Exceptional comfort
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!