The DAFO 9 Softy is designed for limited daytime use and/or as part of a night-stretching program. The stretching straps of the articulated proximal section allow positional adjustment in order to help gain or maintain ankle range. The elastic sections of the stretching straps provide a more effective stretch. The DAFO 9 Softy provides excellent hindfoot and forefoot control, promoting proper foot positioning. The soft foam liner is ideal for patients with challenging foot anatomy, difficult-to-correct feet, or those prone to pressure points and irritation.
- For patients who lack range of motion at the ankle due to tight calf muscles and Achilles tendon.
- For patients who would benefit from passive, adjustable stretching when resting or sleeping to improve range of motion.
- Solid anterior component
- Light, soft plastic outer shell
- Elastic sections of stretching straps
- Extended toe shelf trimline