Patented Technology that Changes the Way Real Extension is Attained Post-Surgery
Patented breakthrough Game Changer technology gives the physician the ability to minimize contractures of the knee to maintain and attain full range of motion as quickly as possible.
- A newly introduced element or factor that changes an existing situation or activity in a significant way.
- Ideal for patients with a known extension deficit or concern of one
- Finally static stretch is combined with passive motion!
- Game Changer knee extension assist device can maintain and attain range of motion
Bio Cryo Compact is convenient, quiet and easy-to-use, delivering cold therapy when and where you need it. The single flow setting and easy fill instructions make this motorized device perfect for use in the clinical setting, or home.
- For cold therapy pain relief, as needed
(The Bio Cryo Compact unit is a class 2 Medical Device as determined by the FDA. This product must be prescribed by a physician and Bio Cryo Pads must never come in direct contact with the skin.)
The Unloader Hip brace is designed to reduce pain by optimizing load dispersion and proprioceptive control for patients suffering from mild to moderate hip osteoarthritis (OA), thus contributing to hip stability and improved mobility.
Indications for use:
- Mild to moderate hip osteoarthritis (OA)
- Tri-Lace-Pod straps ensure RAPID and absolute ankle fit and security.
- Wide open spaces guarantee your foot will easily enter the brace for RAPID application.
- Unique top strap aligner allows maximum adjustment, Rapid application and support.
- Figure-eight straps mimic ankle taping job in a preferred neutral position providing resistance to “roll over” ankle injury while not restricting RAPID walking and running.
- Sturdy construction and seamless design offers comfort, RAPID application, quality and durability.
- Elastic cuff closure secures laces and straps while offering additional RAPID compression.
- Designed specifically to address “Global” Knee Osteoarthritis
- Surgery is often delayed for Bi & Tricompartmental OA patients: Conservative care guidelines, patient logistical needs, necessary medical and behavioral improvements and the emotional readiness of the patient often cause delays. The Global OA addresses patient pain, provides stability and assists in mobility, helping patients through these times.
- Patella Sling The “Sling” allows for directional control of the patella and offers a slight tilt adjustment.
- Hybrid Wrap Around Format Closed calf section with a wrap around thigh section allows patients to adjust the size of the thigh to accommodate changes in girth.
- Soft, Comfortable Condyle Pads Soft, oversized Comfort Foam pads accommodate the inflamed bulbous knee.
- Thin Removable Trakaderm™ “U” Buttress This is a “positional buttress” which can be adjusted for each individual patient’s need. In addition it can be removed if not required as a therapeutic modality.
- Soft Durable Lycra Pre-Formed Popliteal Panel A thin, soft fabric in the popliteal area provides more comfort. This results in less skin irritation, an overall better fit and higher patient compliance.
- Reinforced hinge pockets provide durability and double as a built in pull up assist.
- Constructed of breathable lycra urethane laminate and spacer fabric.
- The ROM hinges are slightly offset to accommodate inflamed bulbous knees.
- With Range-of-Motion stops (included), brace can function as a knee immobilizer, a full range of motion brace, or anywhere in between
- Constructed of Kuhl™ perforated neoprene to maximize patient comfort and compliance
- Available in anterior closure and pull-up designs
- An ideal “return to sports” brace for post MCL and ACL injuries
- Low profile polycentric hinges replicate anatomical knee motion and eliminate “knee-knock” associated with braces of higher profile design
- Hinges are removable for easy brace cleaning
The SHIELDS II™ designed to be lower profile, lighter weight, more breathable and extremely comfortable.
- Dynamic Control of the patella reduces pain and assists in a successful rehab.
- Trakaderm™ U-shaped buttress allows for treatment of multiple patella indications by adjusting the buttress to the symptomatic contact point no matter the malalignment.
- One brace fits both left & right for less inventory.
- Independent calf and thigh straps adjust for contours of the leg.
- Low Profile and extremely durable.
- Patella positioning without buckles.
- Medial and Lateral Spiral Stays prevent bunching, while allowing full range of motion.
- Ideal for treatment of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Two aluminum malleable stays contour to place your patient in desired position of elbow flexion
- Constructed of orthopedic polyester felt, “baby blanket” soft binding, nylon buckles and webbing providing a sturdy yet comfortable brace.
- Glyphic locators to assist in patient reapplication
- Neoprene construction provides an excellent fit of the hand and thumb
- Supports the MP and CMC joints while allowing full finger motion
- An excellent resting splint for thumb tendonitis and de Quervain’s Tendinitis
- Universal size – one size fits all
- Elasticized straps for comfortable compression
- Malleable stay offers excellent customization
- Perforated materials for breathability
- The adjustable lacing pull fastens with one hand
- Oblique thumb stay is malleable to allow for desired thumb position and rigid enough for excellent thumb stability
- One size right and one size left significantly reduces inventory
- Provides abduction control, angle adjustability, and easy reapplication
- Removable, malleable palmal stay and dorsal stays
- On small hands, the eyelets will clamshell over the laces for a smooth overlap
- The brace remains below the palmar crease and allows finger dexterity while securing the thumb
- Contour lateral stay pod for customized fit