The CTi OA knee brace has ultra-stiff, composite shells that can be constructed with up to 7° of varus or valgus correction, offering a high level of protection and stability for clinicians interested in treating osteoarthritis and ligament instability equally.
Key features include a Total Support System, Accutrac™ hinges that mimic the natural motion of the knee joint and breathable liners, coated with Ossur® Sensil® Silicone2 to eliminate migration and improve efficacy.
Indications for Use
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- High to low impact levels are covered by 3 models: Vapor, Standard and Pro Sport
- Total Support System™ provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Hand-laminated, carbon composite frame construction supplies true rigid support
- Frame shape is low-profile and contours to the leg, making it suitable for a variety of physical activities
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee
- Proprietary Sensil® padding is comfortable and reduces migration
- Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on buckles and lower cuff improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
- Flexible lower medial cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces and is breathable for added comfort
- Constructed from non-corrosive materials, enabling use for water sports
- One Year Fit Guarantee to accommodate changes in leg size during the first year following injury
- Choice of 12 standard colors available at no additional cost
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!