Rebound Post Op Knee offers a simple, versatile post-operative knee bracing solution for ROM control or immobilization.
Össur’s Rebound Post-Op Knee brace delivers controlled range of motion for the knee in an intuitive, quick-fitting design
Suitable for the average, tall and super small, the Rebound Post-Op Knee provides a secure, comfortable fit to users
*Fitting by a healthcare professional is required
- The Rebound Post-Op Knee brace is non-invasive, for single patient use
- Given proper hygienic care as stated in Instructions for Use (IFU), the product is reusable
- The device is to be used in direct contact with the skin
- It is not sterilized and is available with the brace either attached to a fitting tray or without the tray, supplied in a sealed plastic bag
- The brace has a 3 month use life
- Easy to apply and adjust straps on patients feature blue color-coded buckles and drop-lock to educate patient on what they can and can’t adjust.
- The numbers on the frame ease patient application and ensure a proper fit.
- The brace is lightweight and the edges are protected to improve patient comfort.
- The anti-migration straps and anatomical paddles ensure a secure fit.
- The packaging is easy to open, reseal, carry and stock and feature integrated instructions to assist in initial fitting.
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries – Meniscal repairs – Tibial plateau fractures – Patellar tendon repairs – Osteochondral repairs – Condylar fractures – Sprains/strains of the knee – HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)