- Tri-Lace-Pod straps ensure RAPID and absolute ankle fit and security.
- Wide open spaces guarantee your foot will easily enter the brace for RAPID application.
- Unique top strap aligner allows maximum adjustment, Rapid application and support.
- Figure-eight straps mimic ankle taping job in a preferred neutral position providing resistance to “roll over” ankle injury while not restricting RAPID walking and running.
- Sturdy construction and seamless design offers comfort, RAPID application, quality and durability.
- Elastic cuff closure secures laces and straps while offering additional RAPID compression.
The Rebound™ Air Walker features a host of details designed to provide added protection, superior compression, simplified application and usage, improved comfort and, ultimately, successful patient outcomes
Indications for Use
- Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains
- Stable foot and ankle fractures
- Post-operative and rehab purposes
Superior Design Combined with New Technology
Say goodbye to traditional crutches. Discover an entirely new mobility experience with Mobilegs, crutches that deliver the highest level of fit, comfort and performance.
- Flexible mesh distributes weight evenly
- Spring absorbs pressure and motion, minimizing chafing
- Pivots to allow users comfortable, fluid movement
- Saddle rotates, properly aligning shoulders, arms and hands
Ergonomic Hand Grip
- Neutral wrist position distributes weight optimally
- Conforms to hand, distributing pressure and weight evenly for better load-bearing
The Rebound™ hinged ankle brace offers more stability than soft ankle supports, and is perfect for transitioning out of a walker boot. Application is simple and reduces plantar flexion, making it ideal for patients with limited range of motion. The low-profile design is comfortable and fits easily in most shoes.
Whether for post-injury support or prophylactic use, the GameDay Ankle Brace is equipped for the task. Figure-8 strapping provides inversion/eversion support and compression that mimics athletic taping. However, unlike athletic taping, the GameDay can be quickly and easily adjusted without shoe removal.
AFO Dynamic incorporates Ossur Flex-Foot® technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber. The result is a strong, lightweight solution for people with varying degrees of drop foot.
Our Airform Ankle product family offers three different/unique alternatives for the pneumatic treatment of acute ankle injuries. All three Airform products utilize our “Flex-Edge” technology to eliminate the pressure points caused by traditional stirrups and create a more comfortable experience for patients.
The Airform Dorsal Night Splint provides nighttime and morning pain relief. Smaller and lighter than most other dorsal night splints, the Airform Night Splint is designed to maintain the ankle in a neutral position, providing a passive stretch to both the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia by pulling from above. An air-filled pad lines this anatomicallymolded splint at the ankle/foot juncture, providing a cushioned fit.
The Form Fit Posterior Night Splint is designed with comfort in mind. Key features include patented 3-dimensional padding throughout the shell and adjustable flexion straps that control the amount of stretch provided for effective treatment.
Clinically designed for treating tibial shaft fractures.
- Nonoperative treatment of closed tibial shaft fractures
- Postoperative treatment of open tibial shaft fractures
- Protection of tibial defects
- After removal of internal or external fixation
- Post biopsy
- Defects resulting from tumor growth
- Adjunct to internal fixation such as unreamed intermedullary nails
Reimbursement varies according to your insurance coverage –
Learn About Our Simple 3-Step Insurance Process!